Hershey Kiss Pretzels are one of the easiest desserts you’ll ever make! They are also great for feeding a crowd and switching up the colors for every holiday or occasion.
In under 25 minutes you’ll have an unbelievably sweet and salty dessert that is bite sized!
Stay with me, the hardest part of this recipe is peeling the wrappers off the Hershey Kisses! Grab the kids and enlist their help. You can make as little or as many as you would like.
Related: Cinnamon Pretzels Recipe
Can Hershey Kisses be melted?
Of course they can! It doesn’t take a long time for the chocolate to begin to melt and you need a low temperature so that you can’t overheat the chocolate and burn it.
Why won’t my Hershey kisses melt?
The different chocolates melt at different rates. If you are melting the hugs the white chocolate is going to need to allow for more time. Be sure not to overbake the chocolate as it will burn and begin to harden.
You are simply looking for the chocolate to become shiny and then remove from the oven.
Can I Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels in the Air Fryer?
Yes! I’ve actually done this when I didn’t want to make a whole lot of them! Pre-heat the air fryer to 190° and air fry for 2-4 minutes. Again, you are looking for the chocolate of the kiss to become shiny.
Where can I serve these pretzel kisses?
They can be used for any holiday of occasion. Simply switch out the colors of the m&m’s!
- Birthday parties – use colors that are similar to your theme.
- Sporting Events – use colors to support your team! We’d use black and orange in this house. WHO-DEY!
- Baby Shower – use blue and pink m&m’s for a baby shower.
- Bridal Shower – use the bride’s colors of her wedding.
- Valentine’s Day – use the red and pink m&m’s to brighten up your families day.
- America! – use red and blue m&m’s to celebrate 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day or Veteran’s Day!
I could keep going, but you get the point!
Ingredients for Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- Pretzels – I like to use the snap pretzels, but you can use the traditional twists too.
- Hershey Kisses – use whatever flavor your family enjoy!
- M&M’s – mix and match for the holiday or occasion you are celebrating.
How to Make Hershey Kiss Pretzels
PREHEAT the oven to 200°.
Place pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet. Unwrap each Hershey Kiss and place in the center of each pretzel. Bake in the oven for 4-5 minutes until the kisses begin to melt (they’ll become shiny and begin to deform), remove from the oven.
Immediately (and carefully) place one M&M on top of the melted Hershey kiss.
Allow to cool completely before serving.
How to Store Hershey Kiss Pretzels
Store any leftovers in an air tight container at room temperature for up to one week. Once the chocolate has cooled and hardened, you can stack on top of one another.
You can also send home with guests in a ziploc bag!
More Delicious & Easy Dessert Recipes
- Pumpkin Crunch Cake
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bark
- Grape Salad Recipe
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzel Bites
Hershey Kiss Pretzels
- 24 Snyder Of Hanover’s Snap Pretzels
- 24 Hershey Kisses Hugs have the stripes
- 24 M&M’s
- lace pretzels in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Unwrap each Hershey Kiss and place in the center of each pretzel.
- Bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes until the kisses begin to melt (they’ll become shiny and begin to deform), remove from the oven.
- Immediately (and carefully) place one M&M on top of the melted Hershey kiss.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Leave a Reply