Ya’ll, I’m telling you these 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are just that. Super quick, easy and oh so delicious!
I love this peanut butter cookie recipe because it’s simply 3 ingredients. It results in a traditional cooking with all the baking agents and flour. I’ve made these with typical granulated sugar as well as a sugar free substitute and they are equally as delicious.
A few days ago I actually made these for a friend and I as we eat low carb/keto. He texted me later that night and said that he loved them and wanted the recipe!
Can I make this easy peanut butter cookies in the air fryer?
Yes, of course you can! When I just want a few of these cookies, I’ll pop a few in the air fryer.
Set your air fryer at like 360° and bake for 3-5 minutes.
Why do my peanut butter cookies fall apart?
I’ve become the master of making cookies. In fact, I need to get my chocolate chip cookie recipe up for ya’ll. If I show up to the race track without them, I’m in trouble!
Ok, the secret to making perfect cookies is this – underbake the cookie.
That’s right. Pay attention to the cookies because you’ll want to remove the cookies from the oven as soon as the center has set. The cookies continue to bake for a minute or two on the baking sheet so this step is very important.
Ingredients for Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter – use smooth peanut butter for best results.
- Sweetener – you can use typical white granulated sugar or if you are on a sugar-free, keto or low carb diet, use a sweetener substitute. My personal favorite is Sukrin Zero Calorie Sweetener.
How to Make 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
It’s pretty easy my friends. Simply add all 3 of the ingredients together in a small bowl.
Mix until well combined and the dough has thickened a bit.
Roll out with a spoon or cookie scoop into a ball. Place on a baking sheet.
Next, using a fork create a cross pattern.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying!
More Easy Dessert Recipes
- Hershey Kiss Pretzels Recipe
- Chocolate Caramel Pretzel Bark Recipe
- Grape Salad Recipe
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Soft Pretzel Bites
- Cinnamon Pretzels
3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 c Peanut Butter
- 1 c Sweetener
- 1 Egg
- Simply add all 3 of the ingredients together in a small bowl. Mix until well combined and the dough has thickened a bit.
- Roll out with a spoon or cookie scoop into a ball. Place on a baking sheet.
- Next, using a fork create a cross pattern.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes before enjoying!